Your resource for qualified UPRT services
Please visit our new website UPRT.aero!
Loss of Control In-Flight (LOC-I) is today’s leading cause of airline hull losses and fatalities.
ICAO, the FAA and EASA have introduced Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) to mitigate LOC-I accidents.
IDT helps airlines to reduce risks related to LOC-I:
- We prepare instructors to teach UPRT
- We deliver instructional tools to enable quality in UPRT
- We ensure regulatory criteria are met
IDT’s UPRT solutions include:
- Regulatory Compliance Support
- UPRT Implementation Services
- Simulator-based training
- Instructor upgrading for UPRT
- E-Learning for UPRT
- Real-time simulator data monitoring for immediate instructor feedback
- Simulator modeling & validation
To download our folder, click below
Regulatory Compliance Support
IDT helps airlines achieve the required training within and acceptable time frame in an affordable and effective manner.
As UPRT regulations come into effect around the world, achieving these objectives within an acceptable time frame is each airline’s responsibility. Requisites include academic knowledge, UPRT instructor training, simulator enhancements, and flight envelope feedback to the simulator instructor.
IDT’s team works with airlines to define the road map to affordable, effective, safe and compliant implementation.
For more information, please visit our website uprt.aero.